Apologies





{Shirt: Crewcuts, Skirt: Jcrew, Belt: Jcrew, Bracelet: Spain}

Wow.  We started our third week of school on Monday, but I am still reeling from the craziness of it all. I have not yet gotten my new schedule down (more specifically to take OOTD photos and create blog posts).  Honestly, it's been pure exhaustion and lack of energy that has prevented me from being a faithful blog poster, so apologies!!

So far the semester has started off on a wonderful foot. I am teaching the same class I taught last Fall, which is called Practical Math. This is a course targeted to Seniors and teaches the basics of salaries, taxes, budgets, resumes, interviews, credit cards, etc. - basically a class to introduce "real-world" financial topics to these kids before the head out into the college world where free t-shirts and gift cards and signing up for credit cards are very tempting to their non-existent college budget. 

I am actually REALLY excited about my upcoming trip to the states in a little over a week! I get to go in for two weeks to see lots of family and friends that I haven't seen in over a year since we moved to Spain. Of course, I'll be stopping by a Jcrew and can't wait to be able to do reviews of the new fall offerings. So keep checking back in the near future!

AND! Rynetta (one of my favorite bloggers) is celebrating her 1 year blogiversary! In celebration, she is giving away a choice of a Madewell or Jcrew giftcard. See her giveaway here.