Let the Bitch Whore Go.



Why couldn't I see that Jaymie was an addictive deadly poison?  For my recovery, she was kryptonite.

Since DDay, I had been through the entire gamut of emotions, same as most betrayed spouses, utter shock, wretched grief, intense bewilderment and tumultuous anger.  If you've been following my story you know how I handled myself the first couple of months after DDay.  I hope you also know, that I was my own worst enemy.

It puzzles me.  I had been meeting with the lovely Dr. K since the day after impact.  She never told me to stay away from Jaymie.  I had been talking to Dr. N with his magical bag of happy pills for a least three weeks, but he also neglected to let me in on that little nugget of wisdom.  Why didn't they tell me that continuing to pull Jaymie into our lives might possibly make me the biggest moronic, betrayed wife on the planet??

Healing after you catch your spouse cheating is like raising children.  There is no freaking map.  It's one of the hardest things you will do in your entire life and nobody gives you an instruction manual.  Well, that's not completely accurate.  There are a shit-ton of books out there for raising kids and for recovering after an affair.  Although, many of them might as well be written in Greek.  My guide through the black hole of infidelity came from my computer screen and it took me over a year to find it.

Please use this post as a caution sign, a flashing red light or one of those TV warnings...PLEASE don't try any of this at home!  I should been done with Jaymie after the phone call the first morning.  I let the intense anger rule my actions.  I couldn't direct that much anger at Richard.  As much as I hate to admit it, I was scared he'd leave me for her!  I hammered away at her for nearly a year.  Such a monumental mistake for anyone that is dealing with betrayal.

I felt compelled to share that even though my story of revenge might make me sound like a bad-ass, it only proves that I was a HUGE dumb-ass.  So, if you're out there reading and you think throwing the other woman under the bus would make you feel better, this is your cease and desist letter.
DON'T DO IT!  Let her go.  Ignore her.  Get as far away from her as humanly possible.  She can't answers your questions.  She doesn't care about helping you at all.  Announcing to the world that she's a husband stealing low-life skank will feel good for a minute, but the juice ain't worth the squeeze.

Maybe you can use this blog for sort of a vicarious pay-back rush.  I really wanna save you the time and energy, Friends.  Let the Bitch Whore go.