Late in the Game

I'm become obsessed with Instagram lately. It's no secret that I'm never the person that "discovers" great  new websites before they become popular. Actually, I usually join them on the swell of popularity or on their decline. Thus is the case with Instagram...I've had a username for a long time and used to use the program to put filters on my photos in the early days of my blog. However, lately, I've started to use it more and realized that a lot of bloggers that I follow are on Instagram. I think it's great to see snapshots of OOTD ideas (and let's be honest - all the awesome food people eat :)).


I apologize I haven't been taking a lot of OOTD shots recently. We've been trying to soak up our last few weeks of vacation before school starts back. We returned from a week at a camp with the families of our church on Saturday, and since then, we have been trying to catch up on our sleep (I don't know about you, but I've never been one to be able to comfortably sleep in a bunk bed). I didn't take any OOTD shots there, but the views were beautiful, and I should have. We did snap one quick pic at the top of the reservoir, which was a breathtaking site.



Hubby & I also celebrated 5 years of marriage on the 4th! We celebrated with a dinner to our favorite Chinese restaurant on Saturday evening and went into Madrid & saw a movie last night. We're not super intense about celebrating anniversaries. We always try to do something small to celebrate but I never expect something grand each year. Living in Spain is an adventure in itself, so the things we do daily are like little mini anniversary trips.

I'm so thankful for my hubby. We've known each other since we were 8 year old and grew up together in our church's youth group. He knows me better than anyone else and laughing with him makes bad days melt away. I'm a blessed lady!

Hope your week has started off well!

P.S. If you'd like to follow me on Instagram, my username is embyerly. And if you're on Instagram, I'd love to follow you as well!