OOTD: 7/1 - Minty Fresh







{Top: Jcrew, Jeans: Jcrew, Necklace: H&M, Glasses & Bag: Gifts from the in-laws, Flats: Jcrew}

It seems like FOREVER since I've posted on the blog. Since all our company has left, we have been cleaning up a storm and recovering from the miles and miles we walked. That means that OOTDs the past few days were college Ts and shorts (They were Jcrew but...) - nothing spectacular to share with the blog world.

Today was a gorgeous, finally cool day here in Spain. We had our share of over 100 degree days last week, which also contributed to the lack of cute outfits. So with the cooler weather, we decided to take a stroll around the neighbor and actually get some shots.

I am really loving my mint skinny jeans. I think mint might be my second favorite color to my 1st favorite, citron, this summer. And because I favor my favorites, I combined the two together. Sorta made them be friends...I think they hit it off well though!

P.S. I also am jumping on the bubble necklace trend as well. I found this similar style at H&M a couple weeks back for a tenth of the cost of the real bubble necklace!