Review & OOTD: 4/10 - Señorita






Cardigan: Jcrew Cashmere
Shirt: Jcrew
Leopard Belt: Jcrew
Wedges: Jcrew
Necklace: ??
Bracelets: Jcrew

I felt like a señorita today. The Jardin skirt in today's outfit was another item brought by my mom. We all know the Jardin skirt has been around for a while. I remember ordering the first version of it over a year ago and returning it because it was over-priced and I just didn't love it. However, fast-forward, to this year's Jardin....a different story. 

This skirt is MUCH better. It is a great cotton, flowy skirt that will be perfect for Spring and wonderful for Summer as well. It will look great dressed down with a v-neck and flats or dressed up with heels and a blazer. The length of this skirt is longer than the previous version too. I'm 5'4 and it hits me about 2-3 inches below my knee. I took a size 2 (my pencil skirt size) and it is perfect - not tight in the waist but not too loose. 

It also goes on sale often and if you catch a 30% promo, you can get it for a pretty good deal. The color is vibrant and I got many compliments today on it. Best of all - POCKETS!! I love a dress with pockets :) Overall, very pleased with this skirt!

Do you have the Jardin skirt? Are you a fan?