OOTD: 4/11 - Polka Dot City



Shirt: Crewcuts :: Skirt: Jcrew Big Shot Dot :: Flats: Spain :: Necklace: Jcrew :: Clutch: Jcrew Brompton Baby

Polka-dots are definitely center stage this spring and summer. And I'm liking it! I first laid my eyes on this pretty little skirt from AJC's blog. She gave this preview back in February and I started drooling then. My PS put me on the waiting list (with a 20% promo that was currently going on) and it was one of my Mom's presents I received last week!

The skirt is very much my style. It has a great A-line/Tulip shape about it - with a high waist and I like the over-sized dot pattern. I sized down one size from my normal pencil skirt. The dots are a dark navy but do look black in the photos above. Excited about wearing this skirt often this spring and summer!