OOTD: 3/21 - 100th post!

Jacket: Jcrew Maritime blazer
Shirt: Jcrew
Dress: Gap
Boots: Spain
Necklace: Jcrew

Today marks 100 posts here at Crazy for Crew! First, I want to thank the wonderful followers of this blog. I hesitated starting a blog because being not in the US I can't really show upcoming items or new catalogs before they are debuted. But I do love Jcrew and try to dress creatively while keeping classic and stylish. You guys have been encouraging and so kind! I have gotten so many ideas for color combos and read many, many great reviews from each of your blogs!

In the next posts, you'll see a few changes. I edited the layout of the blog and tried to clean it up a bit. What do you think?!

Hubby, my FT photog, is getting a Canon DSLR camera in two weeks, hopefully improving the photo quality of the OOTD photos.

So here's to the next 100 posts and to my AWESOME followers!!