OOTD: 2/24 - Personal Shopper

Cardigan: Jcrew
Shirt: Zara
Pants: Jcrew 120s Cropped Trouser
Bracelets: Jcrew
Shoes: Jcrew Jules heels

I admit it. I have a personal shopper. If you are a lover of Crew, you probably have one too and know exactly what I'm referring to. If not, you probably think me to be something that I am not.

My personal shopper, Stephanie, is awesome. She's helped me find several items that are hard to find. The Jules shoes I'm wearing are one of those items. I remember seeing these in a 2008 catalog and loving them, but they were pricey. I'd never ever considered purchasing shoes at that price but I really really liked them. And what do you know in my waiting and deciding if I was going to get them, they disappear from the website, so I call Ms. Stephanie who gives me the number of a store in New Jersey. Several days later my shoes arrive (& 25% off as that store was running a sale on them!) and my love continued for them.

Do you have a personal shopper? Has he/she snagged great finds for you?